Famed scientist and TED lecturer Captain Charles Moore is in Vancouver right now! We're pretty excited that one of our eco-heroes (and star of our film) is able to make an in person appearance in our hometown. Come join us and Captain Moore at one of these locations for a great talk and signing of his new book Plastic Ocean.
All events are free to the public and proceeds benefit Algalita Marine Research Foundation.
- Wed, Feb 1 4:30pm SFU Downtown. Labatt Hall, Room 1700.
- Thurs, Feb 2 4:30 Capilano University, Main Theatre.
- Thurs, Feb 2 7:30pm Science World (sold out)
- Fri, Feb 3 12:00pm UBC. Irving K. Barber Learning Centre, Room 182 Register at http://charlesmoore.eventbrite.com/
- Then he's heading to Kamloops.
Hope you can make it!